Jesus is the Hope of Glory

Monday, February 21, 2011

GOD IS AWESOME. Point Blank... PERIOD



Who is like our God?  Who can be compared to Him?  Who can dare stand before Him and say ANYTHING to challenge His greatness?  There is no one like our God.  He sits enthroned forever.  Forever His name and His truth shall reign.    

What do you need?  What do you want?  What are you seeking?  I AM.  I AM.  I am is all that we need.   Because in His awesome I AM'ness - He provides the people, the resources, the finances, the grace, the mercy, the love, the patience that we need.  Where are your answers?  They are all in I AM... In God encompasses every solution known to man. 



He is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.  Why a Lion Lord?  Well, who pursues a lion?  Who is a lions biggest threat?  WHO trumps a LION?  NOTHING!  The only thing that trumps a lion is a bigger and badder lion... and being that HE IS THE GREATEST of all Lions - His throne cannot be moved! HALELUJAH!  God is so smart.


One day, and from what we know it won't be long.  Every knee shall bow at the name of Jesus.  He is the King of Kings.  He is the Lord of Lords.  NOTHING trumps Him.  Nothing outweighs him.  He was made the lowest - so He could be exalted to the highest... HAHAHAHA!  WHY DO WE WORRY???  What are we afraid of.  We have all of eternity written on our hearts.  All is inside of us.  When we said YES to Jesus, we inherited a kingdom that cannot be moved.



You need peace today?  You need comfort?  You need reassurance?  Then go to the prince of peace.  HE IS HEAVENS WALMART!  ONE STOP SHOPPING!!!  Go to the Prince of Peace.  He will listen to you cry.  No need for suicide.  No need for divorce.  Go to Jesus.  No need to move and run away from those that have hurt you.  Go to Jesus.  No need to result to selling drugs or stealing to provide for your family.  Cry out to Him today.  No need for alcohol and drugs to fulfill a void.  Let the Peace of the Prince overwhelm your heart- and overwhelm those things that are trying to overwhelm YOU!



THE LORD OUR BANNER!  YES!  Wherever we are, there is a banner flying over our head.  CAN'T MESS WITH ME DEVIL!  I have been marked.  Everywhere I go, the greatest kingdom of the worlds goes with me.  When I go into battle.  The banner is there - that banner is my guaranteed VICTORY.




What is going on in your life right now?  You need money?  You need a way made in the desert?  Well if I remember correctly, the children of Israel were also trapped between a rock and a hard place.  Or should I say an army and an ocean.  Call on Jehovah Jireh - He will show you how to use what He put in your hand to part that red see and make a way out of no way.  Then all those that are following you will be swallowed up in your victory, never to be seen again.



Yes, He is the God that heals... What is it?  Cancer?  AIDS?  Lupus?  Sarcoidosis?  Brain damage?  Paralysis?  What is it?  GIVE HIM YOUR CASE?  Go see the doctor that has never lost a case.  It doesn't cost you a dime to believe.  



To be used by God for us all is a miracle.  We don't deserve it.  We are jacked up, messed up, and full of drama; but he always finds away to use us, and draw us closer to HIM.  PERSONALLY I rely on miracles - and grace- and THANK GOD FOR IT!




Yeah, He's still in the miracle working business.  Don't give up.  DON'T GIVE UP.  He hears your prayer.  Keep praying, keep believing.  Keep speaking life.  I believe with you that your faith, plus His glory will create a miracle!



Let everything that hath breath PRAISE THE LORD!  That's what this blog was about.  Just taking a cyber praise break.  To honor God for His goodness, His mercy, His love, His kindness, His faithfulness, His forgetfulness for those things that I've repented of... He's AWESOME!  POINT BLANK.... PERIOD!

PRAY WITH ME....


God I love you.  I love you with everything that is in me.  I am sorry for any day that I've chosen distractions over you.  For any day that I did not honor your name higher above that my problems or situations.  I repent for not allowing you to solve my problems and feeling that I had to solve them on my own.  In your presence is the fulness of joy and at your right hand are pleasures ever more.  Reveal to me your heart, your will, your purpose, your GREATNESS!  Open the eyes of my heart so that I may know you better.  I desire to be fit for the masters use.  To be a horror to the kingdom of darkness.  To love the unloveable.  To reach those that seem unreachable and to believe what the world thinks is unbelievable.  I love you Lord.  Thank you for loving me.  Thank you for taking time to work out my kinks and nuances for your kingdom.  There is none like you.  Thank you for a chance to praise and worship you.  Thank you for making me your worshipper.  And thank you for being my Listener.

In Jesus Name.

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment