Jesus is the Hope of Glory

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Don't Lose Hope




There will be times when you look around and wonder how things can go so haywire when you are working your hardest to do what God told you to do. All I can say, in the midst of things not presenting themselves the way you planned it out.

 Don't lose Hope.


 There will be times when overwhelmed is an understatement for how you feel - and you just need for the Lord to reach out and pull you out of this ocean you feel like your drowning in. Well, Isaiah 59:19b says When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him. 


Don't lose Hope.




Faith DOES work. It just may not work in the timing you set apart. God has a specific plan for all things to work out. He is a masterful conductor, waiting for the perfect measure to bring in your song of freedom... Don't play to soon, because your part you play won't flow with the rest of the orchestra. Keep counting your rests.


 Don't lose Hope.


 The bible says the prayers of the righteous availeth much. Has much power. The HAVE to work- don't doubt God- He can't lie. Press in and find out what his timing is. Those family members can and will be saved. You can and will walk in the call that was assigned to before you were born. Yes, all things are possible for those who believe.

 Don't lose Hope.


 John 16:33 - In this world, you will have tribulation... But be of good cheer - for I have overcome the world. We can sit back, relax and chill - because HE has overcome the world ALREADY. All we have to do is walk in the path He marked- and its a done deal.

 Don't loose Hope.


 Do what God told you to do. And if you are doing it, keep doing it. Things aren't really falling apart- they are just pretending like they are. LOL- Because God - Can't- Fail. 

Don't loose Hope.



 He can heal, restore, fix, separate, create anything that He pleases... Don't just know Him as a healer and provider. Know Him as creator- because thats where the creative miracles flow. Don't loose Hope. I don't know where all of this came from. I don't know if this is for anyone that is reading, but this is how it came out - so I had to go with it. Pray it blesses you...


 Pray With Me. 


 Dear Lord, Thank you that you are my strength and my hope. There is nothing in you that I can't do that lines up with your will. There is no task to hard, no mountain to high- and no person that can't be reached. You can do anything. Show yourself strong on my behalf, and on behalf of those that I love. So many I know need breakthrough, I pray and receive breakthrough for myself and others. Be glorfied and exalted - and regardless of what my eyes see- I will look to the hills from where my help comes from, because ALL of my help comes from you.

 In Jesus Name. 

 Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment